- VENUE: Alserkal Avenue
- START: 12:00 AM
- END: 12:00 AM
- Add to my calendar
As we all adjust to a “new normal”, we’re thrilled to let you know that Alserkal Avenue is slowly opening our doors. To make sure we keep everyone safe, we’ve put in place some new guidelines, and we’d appreciate it if you could follow them at all times:
1. Alserkal Avenue will open from 9AM-6PM, but each creative concept is reopening at its own pace, and with its own opening hours. You can find these listed below.
2. You will only be able to enter Alserkal Avenue from the pedestrian entrance on Street 6A, and we’ll ask you to make a quick stop at Warehouse 82 to have your temperature checked.
3. You can spend up to 3 hours in Alserkal Avenue, however, we won’t be able to welcome children aged 3-12, or anyone over 60 years of age. We promise to make it up to the little ones and our loyal visitors soon!
4. If you’ve got your own mask, please make sure you have it on at all times. We’re also encouraging everyone to wear gloves, and please make sure you keep a distance of 2 metres from other people. If you don’t have a mask or gloves, we’ve got some for you in Warehouse 82.
5. If you happen to experience any COVID-19 symptoms while visiting Alserkal Avenue, make a beeline for the isolation room in Warehouse 46.
As with all things these days, our guidelines may change. We’ll be sure to update you if and when they do. In the meantime, the Alserkal Team and Security Team are on the ground to make your visit safe, and as pleasant as possible.
Open by appointment
The Good Life Space
10AM - 7PM
10AM - 7PM
Open on Saturday, 24 May
The Happy Studio
Gulf Photo Plus
The current creative concepts in Alserkal Avenue are currently open:
General opening hours: 9AM - 7PM
Ame | Open by appointment only
Appetite in A4 Space | Open for takeaway and deliveries only from 28 April from 10AM - 6PM
Carbon 12 | Open by appointment only
CHALK | Open by appointment only, 12PM - 9PM
Gallery Isabelle van den Eynde | open by appointment until 6PM (visitors requested to call ahead)
Gulf Photo Plus | open between 12-4PM for print and film pickups
Grey Noise | Open by appointment only
Ikonhouse | Open by appointment only
INKED | As part of the Alserkal Pay It Forward Programme, INKED is cooking and delivering 300 meals a day for front liners and those in need, in collaboration with the Alserkal community, F&B partners, Dubai Food Bank and Dubai Health Authority. Each meals costs AED25 and can be purchased online at www.inked.ae. For organisations wishing to support, please contact email@example.com.
Ishara Art Foundation | Open by appointment only
Italian Shoe Factory | Open by appointment only between 9AM - 5PM
KAVE | Open by appointment only
Showcase Gallery | Open from 9AM - 7PM
Mirzam Chocolate Makers | Open 12PM - 7PM
Nightjar | Open for both dine-in and delivery, from 12PM - 7PM
The Happy Studio | Open 9AM - 3PM for pickups and purchases only
thejamjar | Open 12PM - 6PM
The Third Line | Open by appointment only
Wild & The Moon | Open for both dine-in and delivery from 12PM - 7PM
Zawyeh | Open by appointment starting Saturday 2 May
Shimis | Takeaway coffee and smoothies available
Lawrie Shabibi | Saturday - Thursday 12pm - 5pm by appointment only. If you would like to visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 50 855 4578.
Oo La Lab | Open | To celebrate their re-opening and also the festive month of Ramadan, Oo La Lab are extending 20% off for all purchases in-store as well as on theironline store. Simply key in promo code RAMADAN20 upon checkout. Shop here.
We're also bringing the Alserkal experience to you through our new digital platform alserkal.online. Explore 360 exhibition views, Anghami playlists, recommended reading lists, community interviews and much more.
If you want to support our creative concepts from the comfort of your home, online experiences from the Alserkal Avenue community are also available:
THE GOOD LIFE
GULF PHOTO PLUS
ITALIAN SHOE FACTORY
OO LA LAB
WILD & THE MOON
EVENTS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU