- VENUE: KAVE, Warehouse 20
- START: 05:00 PM
- END: 06:30 PM
- Add to my calendar
In this talk, Isha will take you on a journey:
1. Explaining the human and environmental cost of fast fashion. Fashion is the second most polluting industry in the world. Explaining what Fashion Revolution is.
2. How to gradually give up fast fashion and switch to slow, conscious, sustainable fashion.
3. The beauty and power of clothes made by people not machines. The importance of asking – Who make my clothes.
4. An introduction to Saree – the most sustainable, ancient garment from the Indian subcontinent.
Fees: AED 20