JOIN OUR TEAM
Nurturing creativity. Supporting the arts.
You are applying for:
- Job ID
- Marketing Executive
- Mid Level
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Description & Responsibilities
A great opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the region’s leading cultural enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Marketing Executive to join the Communications team at Alserkal. Our day to day is always different. We might be promoting events at Alserkal Avenue, driving commercial leads, or sharing news about Alserkal Arts Foundation. This is a pivotal role in the team, creating effective campaigns to promote the activities at Alserkal, Alserkal Avenue, Alserkal Arts Foundation, and our commercial ventures.
The position reports into the Associate Director of Communications.
Who we are looking for
A multi-faceted role, this position would suit a natural number-cruncher, someone with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to see the bigger picture. The Marketing Executive is responsible for creating and executing campaigns, working with social media, digital and PR, as well as other teams in the business, to ensure campaigns are continually updated and as effective as possible. The ideal candidate will have high levels of self-motivation and enjoy working in a busy and social environment.
Responsibilities for this role include:
Work with the Brand team to develop concept ideas for campaigns that deliver set objectives for lead generation across the business and awareness of all business initiatives across their respective audience bases.
Create and execute digital campaigns that generate leads for the organisation, including:
- Ticket sales / event attendance or registration.
- Footfall to Alserkal Avenue and its events.
- Creating marketing campaigns for leasing, targeting homegrown businesses to join the Alserkal Avenue creative community.
- Commercial leads across event management services and sponsorship.
Create and execute campaigns to drive awareness across specific audience segments.
- Create digital campaigns to create awareness about events, including but not limited to: exhibitions, spring, summer and fall programmes, Art Week at Alserkal Avenue, Ramadan at Alserkal Avenue, November at Alserkal Avenue and Quoz Arts Fest, alongside others that may arise.
- Oversee Google Ads - setting budgets and objectives, reviewing results regularly and adjusting as necessary.
- Create marketing and digital campaigns for commercial outreach, including Concrete, and spaces available for rent in Alserkal Avenue.
- Oversee paid social campaigns to generate awareness across audience segments for Alserkal, Alserkal Avenue, and Alserkal Arts Foundation - setting budgets and objectives, reviewing results regularly and adjusting as necessary.
Take ownership for managing campaigns and projects, liaising internally within the Communications team and across other teams to ensure campaigns are effectively delivered, on time and on budget.
- Campaign project management, working with other teams within the business to meet objectives.
- Liaising with Communications Coordinator to ensure social media posts are on-message and effective for campaigns, along with newsletter strategy, considering frequency, and content.
- Liaising with Communications Manager regarding press and media outreach, content and collateral, to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively.
- Liaising with Head of Brand to ensure all campaigns are on brand.
- Other digital and PR support for the team as required, especially during busy times.
- Manage agencies, if any.
Required skills + experience
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- 3-5 years experience working in marketing and communications.
- Relevant campaign marketing experience, creating campaigns, monitoring and adjusting as required.
- An interest in arts and culture.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Sunday through Thursday, from 10AM - 7PM. Saturdays and overtime might be required during intense periods and/or special projects.
If you believe that you can bring something exciting to the team, please email your CV together with a cover letter with ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line to email@example.com