- VENUE: Âme Artistic Studio, Warehouse 81
- START: 02:00 PM
- END: 05:00 PM
- Add to my calendar
Ever wanted to learn the art of artisan soap making?
Join us as we learn how to make a range of melt and pour soaps, just in a few hours, using pre-made soap bases, colors, and fragrances. You will be able to take home 3 of your own soap creations!
Things you'll learn
- Techniques to create eye-catching visual effects in the soap.
- How to use various type of colors to get the look you want, whether you want a fun or natural rustic feel.
- How to add natural ingredients like botanical add-ins, clays, exfoliants, seeds, etc., to achieve an exfoliating effect in your soap.
- How to embed objects in bars or loaves of soap to create fun and attractive soaps.
Spaces booked on a first come first serve basis. This workshop is suitable for beginners.
Price | AED300 per person, inclusive of materials and 3 soaps of your own creation to take home.
Purchase your ticket to this skillful workshop here.